Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Happy Days

This is how we feel about Wednesdays
For everyone who has been anxiously waiting for an update on my life: today is the day.

Life is fabulous. I feel great and I'm glad that I have an opportunity right now to record my glee. Especially since I normally only write when I'm whining. What can I say, it's a great release.

Things are going really well right now. The semester is flying on by. I'm taking my Senior Capstone class and while I am a tad nervous about it, I'm also really excited to be making a fancy (pink, glitter and all!) website for a hair blow dry bar. Perfect for me, right?!

As part of her homework, Maylene and I made and decorated a princess snowman for her class last night. Making her a princess was May's idea, surprisingly. We had a blast. Also, glitter everywhere. Mama wasn't mad.

I've started going back to the gym. Everyday, that is. Not just whenever the wind blows the right way, which is what I had been doing. My energy has improved. Exponentially. I've been reading The Goldfinch for the last month. Longest book ever. But it's also fantastic. Divergent is next on my list.

I'm so excited because I actually ended up getting (almost) everything on my birthday wishlist! I swear I wasn't actually pleading for people to buy me that stuff. I just really like to write lists. People are too kind. My mom got me new sneakers and a car clean-out for my birthday, Sam and Jordyn got me, not only inDesign, but the entire CS6! I finally got my roots done. All that's left is infinite amounts of gas. I'm waiting. Jason says I should ask for a Lamborghini. I am dying for a macaron order from Dana's Bakery, though, on my Blair Waldorf tip.

I will leave you with this quote, "I 'm going to succeed because I'm crazy enough to think I can."

1 comment:

  1. I was featured in your blog post and i didnt realize it until now, sad. But on the bright side, yay that you got cs6, and yay that capstone is over!

    ReplyDelete

If you're seeking help

It always takes a lot of back and forth in my head before I finally work up the courage to post these things. Because we say, "end the ...