Thursday, May 30, 2013

Things I'm Thankful For:

This week has been tough.. it's funny how preparing for relaxation (next week is vacation!) can be so overwhelmingly stressful! I read somewhere that to keep a positive outlook (PMA!), you should write down five things that you are thankful for everyday. Instead of five, I'm just going to make a big ol' list today, because I have tons to be thankful for!

In no particular order:
  • This weather! Love the heat, heat, heat! Thank the LAWD for no more cold!
  • Caramel vanilla cream k-cups.
  • Having Fridays off at work.
  • Our special boat trip on the Hiawatha tonight--excited! Hope May loves it! Also hoping that we don't get sea sick.
  • The fact that Maylene got ready for school with no problems this morning,
  • The fact that Jason did the laundry AND the dishes! And we're almost all caught up!
  • My manicure and pedicure appointment for tomorrow. First time ever getting one, thanks to Jason's Mothers' Day gift! I can't wait to see my best friend Bethie! And to get a little pampered.
  • Having my own desk at work.
  • New tires on my car. It is no longer a death trap.
  • Tumblr. It gets me through the slow work hours.
  • A Series of Unfortunate Events. They also get me through the slow work hours.
  • I lost 12 pounds!
  • Coffee.
  • Iced coffee.
  • Water.
  • Boom boom sauce.
  • Jason, for being very good at pretending that I am not completely insane.
  • Maylene, for literally being the funniest and most sarcastic 2 year old I have ever known.
  • Garlic powder.
  • My Mom.
  • My Dad.
  • My family.
  • My working car.
  • My job.
  • The big tub of strawberries in our fridge.
  • The Great Gatsby soundtrack.
  • The fact that we're leaving for North Carolina in two days.
  • My health.
  • My family.
  • My family.
  • My friends who have always been there for me no matter what.
  • Books.
  • Instagram.
  • Inspiration.
  • My semi-decent tan. Hoping it will keep me from getting burnt at the beach.
  • Our apartment.
  • Music.
  • Having nice co-workers and bosses.
  • Being in love.
  • Being a mommy.
  • Being alive.

Summertime drivin'
Mommy planks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're seeking help

It always takes a lot of back and forth in my head before I finally work up the courage to post these things. Because we say, "end the ...