Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Meet the Mama

I won't bore you with too many details about myself since I get all of the excitement in my life from my darling daughter, Maylene and my charming boyfriend, Jason. I am a single mom of a two year old diva, a full time college student going to school for Web Development and a part-time library assistant at the college library. Because my current part-time job requires me to sit at a desk and stare into space for about 15 hours a week, I figured I would create a blog to take up my time and record my memories.

I'll try just about anything once and I am mediocre at most things. I attempt to cook and clean every once in a while but it usually just results in me sitting on the sofa eating bon-bons and watching soaps.

Seriously though, I thrive off of the little things in life that make me and my family happy every day. A sprinkly scoop of ice cream, an inspiring quote, a favorite song, a cheesy bite of pizza, a giggle from the backseat, a jog on a sunny day. This is my journey and these are my favorite things. Also, it is not a coincidence that I used food examples more than once. I kinda adore food. Even more so, I adore my life.

1 comment:

  1. "I am mediocre at most things".

    "I kinda adore food" (understatement)

    that's all i have to say to that.

    /end creepin

    ReplyDelete

If you're seeking help

It always takes a lot of back and forth in my head before I finally work up the courage to post these things. Because we say, "end the ...